try this shrimp tempura recipe.....the Kamaboka Tempura... its recommended !
* 3/4 cup flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 cup ice water
* 6 ounces kamaboko, chopped
* 6-8 medium shrimp, chopped
* 1 cup chopped water chestnut
* 1 stalk green onion, chopped
* 1 dash msg (optional)
1. Combine dry ingredients, add water and egg; stir only to moisten the dry ingredients. Add
kamaboko, shrimps, water chestnuts, and green onion.
2.Drop by teaspoonful into heated oil (skillet or fry pan) and fry until light brown.
The shrimp tempura recipe is ready to serve....great and tasty !